CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
If you have an upcoming surgery and have:
- symptoms of COVID-19 OR
- had contact with someone who is currently under observation or has a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19
please contact your surgeon to reschedule your surgery.
Stony Point Surgery Center and MEDARVA West Creek Surgery Centers are not inpatient hospitals and therefore only perform scheduled surgeries. Unlike hospitals, we do not treat patients who are sick.
For the safety of our patients, we have implemented social distancing.
- All patients and accompanying family members are required to wear a mask while inside our facilities.
- Only one person over the age of 18 may accompany adult surgery patients.
- Both parents may accompany pediatric patients.
- No children under the age of 18 will be allowed to enter the facility as a visitor.
Please visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV for more information.